With the Middle East in flames, Obama conducting an illegal war in Libya, and radical Islam on the march, America's Survival, Inc. announces an emergency conference in Washington, D.C.
|Al-Jazeera, Global Jihad, and the Suicide of the West|
April 1, 2011 - National Press Club - Washington, D.C
- Pamela Geller, leader of the campaign against the Ground Zero Mosque and author of The Post- American Presidency
- Cliff Kincaid, the nation's leading media critic of Al-Jazeera.
- Charles Ortel, Managing Partner of Newport Value Partners, L.L.C.
|April 1, 2011. National Press Club|
First Amendment Lounge - 12-4:00 p.m.
529 14th Street Northwest
Washington D.C., DC 20045
- The activities of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. and its influence on the Obama Administration.
- How Al-Jazeera television functions as a mouthpiece for the Muslim Brotherhood and a homeland security threat to the United States.
- How American tax dollars are being funneled to Al-Jazeera.
- The involvement of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn in the Al-Jazeera- supported "International Solidarity Movement" in the Middle East.
(The first 50 who register and attend receive a free copy of
Pamela Geller's explosive book on President Obama,
The Post-American Presidency, at the end of the conference.)
|Pamela Geller, author of The Post-American Presidency, led the campaign against The Ground Zero Mosque. She is the founder, editor, and publisher of Atlas Shrugs.com and co-founded Stop Islamization of America.
|Cliff Kincaid, the President of America's Survival, Inc., and veteran investigative journalist , has urged Rep. Peter King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, to investigate Al-Jazeera as a national security threat and determine whether it should be officially classified as a global terrorist entity and prohibited from operating in the U.S.
|Charles K. Ortel, Managing Partner of Newport Value Partners, L.L.C., has been warning that many initiatives launched by the Obama Administration seem to constitute a "War on Capitalism." He believes the problems in the Middle East represent a major threat to America and its allies.
|Jerry Kenney, an independent television producer, has uncovered evidence of public television stations illegally turning over their airwaves to foreign propaganda channels, including Al-Jazeera and Russia Today (RT) television. He has filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) over this illegal activity
|Lee Kaplan, an investigative journalist, Is the nation's leading authority on the so-called International Solidarity Movement (ISM), a coalition of anti-American and anti-Israeli organizations accused of working on behalf of foreign terrorist organizations.