Campaign for Justice for Victims of Weather Underground Terrorism
Sponsored by America's Survival, Inc. www.usasurvival.org
March 12 National Press Club / First Amendment Lounge 12:30 – 2:30*
Sergeant Brian V. McDonnell:
Victim of Weather Underground anti-personnel shrapnel bomb allegedly planted by Bernardine Dohrn (the wife of Bill Ayers) at San Francisco Park Police Station, February 16, 1970.
- Larry Grathwohl, former FBI informant in the Weather Underground, on how the Weather Underground targeted police for murder and how evidence in the bombing murder of Sgt. McDonnell points to Weather Underground member and now “Professor” Bernardine Dohrn.
- Jim Pera, retired San Francisco Police Sergeant, one of the first on the scene of the Park Station bombing, on the impact of the Weather Underground bombing campaign and the search for justice in the McDonnell case.
- Herbert Romerstein, former Congressional investigator, on the violent history of the Weather Underground and its links to other terrorist groups, including the Puerto Rican FALN.
- Trevor Loudon, anti-communist researcher and international blogger, on how members of the SDS and Weather Underground are active politically and creating a new “student movement” on college campuses.
- Cliff Kincaid, veteran journalist and president of America’s Survival, Inc., on the need for the media to tell the complete truth about the origins, foreign influence and direction, and present plans of the SDS and Weather Underground.
*Attendance is limited and reservations are requested. Please call 443-964-8208 or email Kincaid@comcast.net to reserve a space. Leave your name, affiliation and contact information. The National Press Club is located at 529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC 20045.