Paid Russian Agent and "Russia TV" host Adam Kokesh confronted at "dancing" protest at Jefferson Memorial. Won't talk about how many rubles former KGB officer Vladimir Putin is paying him.
EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS
- Watch as Kokesh, host of the "Russia Today" TV show "Adam Vs. The Man," stonewalls on how much he is paid by the Moscow regime of former KGB officer Vladimir Putin, while proudly admitting that he is a paid agent of Russia.
- See Kokesh groupies protect the disgraced veteran from tough questions, as Kokesh joins pro-Marxist agitator Medea Benjamin of Code Pink to disrupt Jefferson Memorial, forcing Park Police to close down the memorial and families and children to leave.
- Watch as Kokesh can't cite one "Russia Today" show he's done on human rights in Russia, despite claims of editorial independence from his Moscow masters.
- Watch Kokesh avoid questions on why he illegally smuggled a weapon to the U.S. from Iraq.
- Watch Kokesh call Cliff Kincaid a "bootlicker" when he, Kokesh, is the one taking money from Putin and licking and kissing Putin's boots.
- Watch as 12-year-old Christian Kincaid admonishes the far-left demonstrators for disrupting and desecrating the Jefferson Memorial and preventing families from getting inside.
- Watch and listen as the demonstrators violate a law against a solemn atmosphere in the memorial, ignoring signs calling for quiet and a dignified approach to appreciating the legacy of Thomas Jefferson.
- Watch a TV crew from "Russia Today" sent to cover the protest refusing to comment on how much their "star" American host Adam Kokesh is getting paid.
- See how the demonstrators include advocates of the Al-Jazeera-approved 9/11 "inside job" theory that the U.S. Government attacked itself on 9/11.
Who Is Behind Adam
Kokesh and Russia Today Television?
THE KGB AND THEIR
AMERICAN DUPES AT WORK: Adam Kokesh of Russian TV and Code Pink Disrupt
Memorial Day Activities
Click any Image for Larger View
Click here to view videos