- Russian-backed Propaganda Networks Claim Obama is a CIA Agent
- New Episode of America's Survival TV:
The Revolutionary War Museum in Maine, the General Henry Knox Museum, Honors Al Jazeera,While Russia Today TV Raises Money for Ron Paul in violation of U.S. Election Law
- WHY IS RUSSIA TODAY TELEVISION SUPPORTING RON PAUL?
America's Survival, Inc. files complaint over Russia Today Television network (RTTV) with the U.S. Federal Election Commission (FEC). The complaint states that RTTV provided air time for one of its employees, Adam Kokesh, to promote and raise funds for a
2012 American presidential candidate, Rep. Ron Paul, in apparent violation of the ban on political contributions and expenditures by
foreign nationals. The apparent purpose of
this electioneering by a foreign corporation based in Russia is to divide and
weaken the Republican Party as it enters the 2012 presidential election season,
thus making it more likely that President Barack Obama and his political party
will succeed. READ THE COMPLAINT HERE.
- Video proof - Agents Provocateurs: The story of Alex Jones and the Lyndon LaRouche cult
- The Truth about Alex Jones
- Agents Provocateurs and the Tea Party Movement
- Russian TV and Code Pink Disrupt Memorial Day Activities
- WHY IS MOSCOW-FUNDED RUSSIAN TELEVISION SUPPORTING RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT? AND IS RUSSIA TODAY TELEVISION VIOLATING U.S. LAW IN DOING SO?
- America's Survival Television is on the Air! Click here to watch the first episode as Cliff Kincaid and Jerry Kenney of Kenney TV.com discuss Russian agent Adam Kokesh and Russian Television invading the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- Russian Television Host Closes Down Jefferson Memorial; Adam Kokesh leads new Russian-supported revolutionary movement of Marxists and Anarchists
- Paid Russian Agent and "Russia TV" host Adam Kokesh confronted at "dancing" protest at Jefferson Memorial. Won't talk about how many rubles former KGB officer Vladimir Putin is paying him.
- LISTEN NOW: Larry Bailey, USN (Ret.), discusses Iraq War Veteran Adam Kokesh of Russia Today on the G. Gordon Liddy Show!
- Who Is Behind Adam Kokesh and Russia Today Television?
- THE KGB AND THEIR AMERICAN DUPES AT WORK: Adam Kokesh of Russian TV and Code Pink Disrupt Memorial Day Activities